Monday 25 June 2018

QUESTION OF THE DAY - Now Let Us Hear From Our Ladies.

#DailyGist - QUESTION FOR TODAY!



Now Let Us Hear From Our Ladies:

RecommendedJoin H0t $exy Girls Facebook Group [CLICK HERE

If your boyfriend invites you to his house
and you went to his house ten times but
he did not have sex with you, he did not
make love to you and he did not kiss you
at all but he is nice and caring,
what will you do?

1.)  I will assume that he is impotent, so I
will quit the relationship.

2.)  I will still be dating him and love him
more.

3.)  I will ask him if he is normal or not;
but I will not quit.

Stay Updated - Join/Follow Us ⤵️

4.)  He is not man enough so I will quit
him.

5.)  I will assume that he does not love me. So
I will quit him.

6.)  I will assume that he has...→Continue Reading←


DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER..... 

RecommendedJoin H0t $exy Girls Facebook Group [CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment