Saturday 20 October 2018

A couple were arguing one morning, about who had better friends between the two of them, so they decided to find out, here's what they did

A couple were arguing one morning, about who had better friends between the two of them, so they decided to find out, here's what they did:-

Husband calls wife's friends one after the other...
Husband:- hello madam, my wife didn't sleep at home last night, and I can't reach her, is she with you or did she tell you where she was going to?


RECOMMENDED:Download Our Android App


Friend num 1:- Omg! Noooo, haven't even seen or heard from her for the past 3weeks, I have no idea where she is, maybe you should call her best friend.
# hangsup.

>>>> SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

Friend num 2:- wow! This is very serious, I haven't seen her, but why will a woman leave her husband and sleep somewhere, what kind of stupid wife is that? I have always warned her to be careful and change her ways or else she will lose her marriage, she so stubborn she will not listen, now see this.. God forbid for me to sleep outside my home, Please take it easy, wherever she is, she won't stay there forever. #hangsup...

Friend num 3:- I said it!! I said it !! I had always felt like she's cheating on you, now my feelings are confirmed, wonders shall never end, finally she's been exposed for who she really is, we quarreled few days ago so we have not been in touch, but I will call her other friends and ask, I will call you back once I have any information. #hangsup.

Wife calls husband's friends, asking the same question:-

Friend num 1:- oh yes I saw him last night, we were together for a very long time and he said he was going home, so don't worry I'm sure he's fine, wherever he is, maybe he had a police problem or something, just relax, whatever it is, there must be a good explanation to it. #hangsup calls husband immediately "oh boy where you dey ? Abeg do dey go house, your wife dey fine you"

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<



Friend num 2:- oh madam, I'm so sorry, I was going to call you to tell you, your husband fell sick last night, so I took him to my family hospital and the doctor insisted he should be kept under observation, I'm sure it's stress from work, I didn't want you to get worried, that's why I didn't call, but he's been discharged, he's on his way home, you'll see him any moment. #hangsup calls husband immediately "guy Wetin you dey do like this ? Anyway I tell your wife say you no well, you sleep for hospital, Abeg try reach house now, I tell her say you dey road"

>>>> SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

Friend num 3:- madam your husband is in my house, he's still sleeping, we were all drunk last night, he couldn't drive and I don't know the way to your house, so I brought him to my house, "she started tapping empty bed,'oh boy wake up, the sleep never do you? Wake up go sleep for house' madam I'll wake him up now and make sure he gets home now. #hangsup calls husband immediately "yawa don gas oh, your wife just call me now, I tell her say you dey sleep for my house, hurry go house, make you know as you go take arrange the talk"

.

So tell me, who has better friends??


SCROLL DOWN AND DROP YOUR COMMENT
.

RECOMMENDED:Download Our Android App

No comments:

Post a Comment