Saturday 20 October 2018

Episode 9 - My Careless Mother

Episode 9 - MY USELESS PARENTS


The fear and terror of hell made me suspend my plans to kill dad. As much as I wanted vengeance against him, the experience of hell I had in my dream was so scary and frightening. Hell is not a place to be for a minute talk more of eternity. I rather swallow the venom of vengeance than go to that terrible place. But why would someone I am related with or any human creature in God’s image consciously or unconsciously be the one to make me go to hell? Your end will be terrible and full of regrets.

The few minutes I spent in the bottomless pit cannot be described with man’s language. If you are reading this story I beg you never to go to hell. Some persons have sworn to take you to hell through the manipulation of their master the devil, please do not allow their plot to prevail over you. Please! Live a life that heaven would be happy with you for.

Faith’s womb was removed but mum never knew what the real problem was. After Faith was discharged from the hospital, dad fell sick. He started losing his memory and his thoughts. He was transferred to the psychiatric hospital for more investigation. Dad spent two weeks at the psychiatric hospital before he was discharged. He began to gain his memory and thoughts back.

Our six months ultimatum given to us by our landlord will expire in some few weeks. He expects me to renew the rent like I did before, but it was late. I had made up my mind never to do evil again. I will keep my body for the Lord henceforth. I cannot see what I saw in my dream and continue living a careless life.

My refusal to warm his bed got him angry so much that he gave us seven days to move out as against three weeks left from the original arrangement. I was not bothered this time because I had rather sleep on the street than offer him my body again.

We began to plan to move out before the seven days elapsed but had no money anywhere to even pay for a two-room apartment. I will never go back to those men again neither will I allow anyone to use me for a price again.

Our pastor was contemplating we bringing our loads into the old children hall in the church. Our burden was just too heavy for the church at this time. Our uncles all abandoned us like they never existed. Leaving our house will generate lots of embarrassment because of the debts we are owing in the neighborhood.

We eventually moved our things to the old children hall in our Church. We also slept in the hall for two days before dad went to scout with his friend. Mum, myself and Faith put up with a church member.

The frustrations and humiliations was unbearable but we had no option at the moment. I went to a program with a friend in their church and the pastor made an altar call for those who want to give their life to Christ. I was the first to walk out.

The sermon was too powerful to resist a follow up call to give one’s life to Christ. I rededicated my life to Christ and my peace began to come back again.

READ ALL EPISODE 1 -10 OF MY CARELESS MOTHER


>>>> Read "MY CARELESS MOTHER" Episode 1 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read "MY CARELESS MOTHER" Episode 2 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read "MY CARELESS MOTHER" Episode 3 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read "MY CARELESS MOTHER" Episode 4 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read "MY CARELESS MOTHER" Episode 5 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
RECOMMENDED:Download Our Android App
 .
>>>> Read "MY CARELESS MOTHER" Episode 6 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read "MY CARELESS MOTHER" Episode 7 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read "MY CARELESS MOTHER" Episode 8 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read "MY CARELESS MOTHER" Episode 9 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read "MY CARELESS MOTHER" Episode 10 (CLICK HERE TO READ)

No comments:

Post a Comment