Monday 8 October 2018

ISADORA Episode 12 - Jane’s side of the story continues

Episode 12 Jane’s side of the story continues.

The rest of the vacation with Val went very coldly. We both acted as if we were in a hurry to return home. The more time I spent with him the more it dawned on me that getting married to him would turn my life into a miserable boring thing. Nevertheless I still was ready to get married to him because he had everything I needed in a husband. I truly was so confused over my life with him. I had never been so confused in my life.

After spending a week together which seemed like a month, we returned back to Enugu to continue with our lives and plan for our wedding. Deep down all that was in my heart was getting rid of Isadora. I had to get rid of the poor girl for my family.

My first plan failed woefully and Charles refused doing anything until I was back. Isadora was just like a cat with nine lives. I was so desperate to end her chapter and move on.
Barely few minutes after returning from Abuja with Val, I hurriedly left with the excuse of seeing my parents. I headed straight to Charles house to discuss my new plans and equally find out the reason he refused to go on with the order. Yes I really was angry with him over his attitude. There wasn’t time for silly games and he just didn’t care.

The first thing Charles did as soon as I got to his room was to grab and push me down to his bed for a hot love making session; I relaxed and let him have his way. Yes I really wasn’t in the mood to make love but just allowed him because I knew refusing him would make my visit end badly. After he was done, he fell off my body and smiled.

‘’you don’t look too pleased to see me?’’ he asked curiously.
‘’why should I be pleased when you have done nothing but ruin my plans?’’ I replied angrily.
‘’which plan are you talking about?. The first plan failed from your end. You guys didn’t deliver the girl’’ he defended quickly.

‘’how about the second plan huh?. I asked you to ambush and get rid of her but you refused doing anything till I’m back. Alright here I’m. What do you want?’’ I asked breathlessly.
‘’what do I want huh?. To be with you for the rest of my life. How do I even know you are not trying to set me up with that girl in order to get rid of me?’’ he muttered with a smile while I stared at him with disbelief.

‘’you know me very well nau. Come on’’ I hissed
‘’fine, since I’m the one to help your family get rid of a bad cat. I have every right to be part of your family. You have to agree to my own terms’’ he chipped in.
‘’you want to be part of my family?, Your own terms? What the hell are you talking about? Have you forgotten I can easily hire another hit man?’’ I asked breathlessly.
‘’oh yes you can hire another person, so go ahead. I’m done’’ he accepted and got out of the bed while I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

‘’alright what do you want?’’ I asked.
‘’’I want nothing but to marry you my love. I will get rid of the girl for your family and equally get rid of any other thing standing on the way for you guys to have peace of mind. I will sit back and watch you marry Val. But once you guys are married and you are legally his wife, I will get rid of him and his mum maybe through an accident or a staged robbery. You inherit everything and with that we can live the life we always wanted’’ he slowly poured out, licking his lips and holding my hand.

‘’you devil’’ I gasped
‘’my love, I know you will never be happy with that guy because I’m your one true love. This is the only plan that can give us what we always wanted and that’s to be together with all the money in the world’’ he softly tried to convince me.
‘’I’m not really sure about it. I’m scared. I don’t want to be part of another murder’’ I muttered with fear.

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<



‘’once a murderer is always a murderer. First let’s get rid of the little witch Isadora. Then you can go ahead and marry your val. After few weeks I will strike, taking out him and his mum and leaving you a very rich widow. My love, to make it in a country like Nigeria you have to soil your hands very well’’ he breathed convincingly.
‘’fine get rid of Isadora first’’ I muttered and shrugged.
‘’she will be six feet under before the next weekend. Just relax my love’’ he smiled and kissed me. I really couldn’t believe I was becoming another thing.

Val’s side of the story continues;

My vacation with Jane ended very poorly. i wasn’t very much romantic with her plus I paid her less attention. I felt bad about it and equally couldn’t help but notice how withdrawn she was. I knew I had to work on my relationship. I knew I had to do something to make it work. I knew I wasn’t satisfying her enough and I promised myself to improve.

However on getting back to the house, the first thing I did was to confront Isadora. Of course the news of her theft was something that never left my memory and I just couldn’t pretend that I didn’t know about it.

‘’I heard you stole some of my mum’s Jewries?’’ I asked her as soon as she walked into my room that fateful evening. But instead of replying she broke down in tears and knelt before me.
‘’I know you wont believe me.

I know you will feel I’m lying to cover myself but someone set me up. Someone tried to get me out of the house by planting the jewelries in my bag. I don’t know who the person is but I believe the person will try to set me up again’’ she cried while I stared at her with great confusion. We were currently only four plus her in the house. My mum, Martha, Jane and I. who then could possibly be setting her up?

READ ALL ISADORA EPISODES HERE ⤵⤵⤵

>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 1 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 2 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 3 (CLICK HERE TO READ  )
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 4 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 5 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
RECOMMENDED:Download Our Android App
 .
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 6 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 7 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 8 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 9 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 10 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 11 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 12 (CLICK HERE TO READ  )
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 13 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 14 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 15 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 16 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 17 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 18 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 19 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 20 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 21 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 22 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 23 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 24 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 25 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 26 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 27 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 28 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 29 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 30 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 31 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 32 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 33 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 34 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 35 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 36 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 37 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 38 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 39 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 40 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 41 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 42 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 43 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
>>>> Read ISADORA Episode 44 (CLICK HERE TO READ)

.>>>> SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

.


No comments:

Post a Comment