Thursday 11 October 2018

The Story You're About To Read Is A True Story

Live Story - The Story You're About To Read Is A True Story !!


Read To The End....
"My name is Ritta, this is a picture of mine.

I prostituted during my university days. As a result of this, I had 4 abortions and the last one damaged my womb and almost took my life.
.
I saw hell during my last abortion and I thought I was going to die.
.
I promised God that I will quit prostitution if He spares my life and God be praised, He gave me a second
chance.

After getting married last year, I couldn't take in because I had no womb but my husband did not give up on me.
.
One night, while I was sleeping.
.
A man appeared in my dreams. He dressed in a white garment and He placed his hand on my womb.

I knew it was God who gave me a new womb. Before the man disappeared from my dreams. He asked me to share this testimony and that anyone who reads it will receive an instant miracle and breakthrough.
.
As soon as I woke up, I undressed and made love to my husband.
.
Today, I'm a mother of triplets ( 3 boys ). Don't be surprised for He is a God of impossibilities miracles.

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<

NOW, I PASS MY MIRACLE TO YOU AS ORDERED:

.
1). To every hands that believe in God, you shall receive a miracle of breakthrough.

2). Whatsoever your heart desire might be, as you claim this prayer with faith,

"IT IS SETTLED IN HEAVEN."


Type "Amen" & share this message.
.
Please, DON'T joke with this.




No comments:

Post a Comment