Monday 24 December 2018

Immediately my spiritual ears opened and I heard my village people singing "ITS OUR WORK OH"

 It was my first time on a date.. I asked her out and she agreed. We went to a cool side for a chat. I had just #200 on me, I knew I had to buy  us something. As a man I gats plan. I told her to wait for me while I went to buy us drinks..

With my N200 I bought 1 can fanta. I took an empty sprite can and poured water direct from the tap into it.. I went back to my lady.

A smile appeared on her face as she said: "Oh my gosh, how did you know that sprite is my favorite, I hate fanta... give me sprite".

Immediately my spiritual ears opened and I heard my village people singing
"ITS OUR WORK OH". 🎶 🎶 🎶

SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment