Sunday 23 December 2018

Unfortunately there was also a Police Officer in the taxi

😎 I took a taxi 🚕 from town 🌆 yesterday although I knew very well that I did not have money 💵 to pay. . When we stopped at a robot 🚇, I quickly got out of the taxi 🚕 and I fled away 🏃.

Unfortunately there was also a Police Officer 👮 in the taxi 🚕. . He got out too and chased 🏂 me. In my zigzag 🗾 run I only managed to get for some distance. .

The cop 👮 was catching up, He took out his gun 🔫 and shouted: "Freeze 👽"! . I stopped running and raised my hands to surrender 🙇. .

The cop 👮 pointed his gun 🔫 at me and hissed: "Oh Shit!!! Hey Man, just keeping running 🏃 so that I keep chasing 🏂 you... I also don't have money 💵 to pay the taxi driver 🚕!".
😆😆😅😄😂

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment