Wednesday 24 July 2019

Fare thee well my Loves

 Fare thee well my Loves 🙏🏽 I Just need to Die & Be buried so many feet under. I know I have always been a Strong girl, but my Strength has dried up completely.

I've battled with suicidal thoughts & my Spirit has completely resigned to fate!! I could have carried on... I could have Fought harder...but I have Fought to my Last breath. God will somehow understand...I know He will.

I ask to bid you all farewell, you have been my source of Strength, you have been my source of Inspiration, you have been supportive of me... I cant say much... I will leave a Detailed Explanation....I love you all good people...thanks for being patient with me when its all I needed. My life has come to an end...it ended from the inside but physically I was still trying to fight... I should have known that one doesn't even have to be considerate of anybody's pain...struggles...suffering...It only get served back in large portions and I did my best to be human...I know even in the Grave God will reward me for every small good and Forgive me where I failed ... I pray... I pray...I know a lot will be said if it already hasn't been said..

And it is okay, it will be okay...I will explain but I will be gone. Pray for my faint heart & spirit. I did everything I could. Wishing y'all nothing but LOVE....EVERLASTING LOVE...I am not in my mind anymore...im just a piece of used item, I don't know when I last felt human... i have Fought, not just my own battles...i have carried others' burdens & made them my own... i have cried on behalf of others' pain... I have sacrificed all my life for others' well-being, I have done away with very many toxic people for others' justice...

I dont know what I haven't done, but God knows best. He knows the state of my heart...those I can explain in details and those I cant...God knows I did my best...may He Judge me accordingly, I just need to REST & REST FOR GOOD 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 I have cried till I cant cry no more...And I beg to leave in Peace 🙏🏽 ... i will explain.... But nobody will Understand... Been asking myself so many questions, battling with God night & Day...I'm Completely Drained... Hope the Answers I could Never Find in this Life I could hopefully find them the other side & find Eternal Rest....

Im weak... I am exhausted... A lot has been said to me...I have taken it all in without a single trace of Strength...but I have...and I have left it all at the Feet of Christ...The only one who understands even that which I cant put in words ....I am sorry if I will hurt anyone by my actions henceforth, but this is the only time I get to come first...the only decision where I get to come first .... Pray for my Soul...I cant sina nguvu hata kidogo...I have Prayed & asked God Questions, endless Questions...Hope I'll find answers some Day😪😪😪😪😪😪🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 😪😪😪😪😪😪🙏🏽

 I know you will like it...


polo mi literate ;p; ber














2











3











4











5











6











7












8












9











10











11











12











13











14











15












16












17












zone two gold













2











3











4











5











6











7












8












9











10











11












12











13











14











15












16












17










WhatsApp group link


the End.

No comments:

Post a Comment