Thursday 27 December 2018

Lost In Lust - Episode One

The time must be about four a.m. I normally woke up about that time to ease myself in the toilet. This morning was no exception. I found my way out of the room I shared with Steve in the boys‟ quarter. The toilet was adjoining the room, and it was just about five meters away.

I found my way to the place. I only wanted to urinate, but somehow, I felt some pressure from the bowel, so I sat on the toilet seat. I was on it for some minutes, but funny enough, no 'poo poo' came out. I was about to stand up and wear up my boxer when I felt I could hear a movement outside the toilet.

RECOMMENDED:Download Our Android App

Then, there was a short knock. That must be Steve, I thought.
'Just a minute,' I said. I wore my boxer and flushed the toilet. I then opened the toilet door. The sight I saw shocked me.

Steve was not the one at the door. It was Joyce, a cousin to my uncle's wife. She had a room in the main building of the duplex house, so I wondered why she had come to the toilet in the bq.
But I didn't wonder for long.

The way she looked said it all. Apart from the coquettish smile on her face, the oversize t-shirt she was wearing clearly defined her voluptuous boobs. She put her hand at akimbo and there was something daring about her look.

'What do you want here?' I asked in a voice scarcely above a whisper.
She put a finger on my lips to hush me and smiled. She then gently pushed me back inside the toilet and closed the door.
She locked the latch of the door and turned to face me, smiling.
'What do you think you're doing, Joyce?' I managed to ask.

She had never done anything close to this before. We were quite close, but everything had been platonic and within a boundary. I had helped her with some of the assignments given to her in her school. She was an HND student of Business Administration at Yaba College of Technology.

Many times, she had brought assignments on Business Mathematics home and I had helped her to solve them, having studied mechanical engineering myself. I had even pointed out that the calculations were not difficult and she should be able to solve them.
'I don't like calculations,' she had declared. I had had no choice than to oblige her.

In spite of the seeming coziness, my relationship with Joyce did not go beyond that level. That explained why I was surprised by this her daring action.
She did not answer me. Rather, she smiled and closed her eyes. What did that mean?

SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

It was not as if I was naive. I had asked her that to be sure that she very much knew what she was doing. Now, her silent answer was enough for me to hear her loud and clear.
I nodded and smiled to myself. 'Okay, Joyce,' I said under my breath. 'You'll get what you want.'
With that, I fell for the lust of the flesh. Several minutes later, she wore her t-shirt and looked at me satisfactorily.

'Thank for coming, Joyce,' I said, not knowing what else to say.
She nodded and squeezed my hand. 'You're welcome.'
Carefully, as if somebody might be watching, she opened the door. She waited for some seconds before she furtively made her way back to her room in the main building.

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<


I sighed and went back to my room.
Steve was still sleeping, probably dreaming. I picked up my phone to check the time. It was already quarter after five. I decided not to go back to bed again. I would soon have to start preparing for work and it was better I started now.

I put toothpaste on my brush and went to the bathroom. As I brushed my teeth, I thought over what I experienced in the last half hour. Joyce was indeed daring for doing what she had done, but was it right for me to fall for her antic hook, line and sinker?

It was true I had broken up with my girlfriend, Bisola. She had accused me of lack of commitment to the relationship and had given me the boot. I didn't really understand her. What lack of commitment was she talking about, when I had thought I was giving my best to the relationship?

That was about a month ago. All my entreaties to her to have a change of heart had fallen on deaf ears. I had decided to let the situation be, although I still believed that Bisola would change her mind and come back to me.

READ ALSOI Slept With My Boss' Wife

I took my bath and got dressed up. I was supposed to resume work at the bakery by eight a.m. I hated to get late to work, so I always set out on time.

Steve didn't need to wake up on time, and was still in dreamland when I left the room. He was just a boy who had recently written his WASSCE and would be writing UTME by next year.
As I opened our gate, the security man, Audu, greeted me in happiness.

READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 1 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 2 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 3 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 4 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 5 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 6 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 7 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 8 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 9 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 10 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 11 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 12 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 13 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 14 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 15 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 16 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 17 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 18 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 19 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 20 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 21 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 22 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 23 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 24 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 25 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 26 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 27 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 28 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 29 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 30 (CLICK HERE TO READ)

No comments:

Post a Comment