Friday 28 December 2018

Lost In Lust - Episode Ten

On Sunday, when I was coming back from the church, an idea occurred to me. There was no way I would be the one visiting Naomi, while she could not visit me. I had to speed up renting a small apartment for myself. I had already saved some money. Getting a two-bedroom apartment now would be a welcome and most desirable thing.

I thought over the area I should choose. I would have to move out of Ibeshe. What about Agric area? I would prefer a place not too far from where I currently worked. I decided that on Monday, I would find time to explore Isawo road. I would meet an agent who would look for my specification.
I called Naomi and told her about my imminent relocation from my abode.

„I will see an estate agent tomorrow,‟ I informed her. „I think getting a place off Isawo road will not be a bad idea.‟
„Why don‟t you move in with me?‟ she asked.
My heart skipped a beat. Move in with a woman? No way!
„I don‟t think that‟s a good idea,‟ I said.

„Why not? We‟re one now, Ola. There are two bedrooms here. Ella will continue to use her room while we share mine.‟
I shook my head. I remembered that some years back, I read in a gossip newspaper the story of a Nigerian tabloid editor who had married a society woman older than him, and who was living with the woman in her apartment. When the relationship turned sour, the woman threw the man‟s belongings out of the house.

No way, I would not want such a fate to befall me, love or no love.
„Er, thanks, Naomi darling, but I still think I should get my apartment.‟
„Okay, if you think so.‟
„Yes, I think so my dear. Of course, your home will be my second home.‟
That seemed to make her happy. „Alright, dear.‟
„Yes, thanks. Bye.‟
On Monday, I decided that the best time to see an agent would be during our break time. I was working on a cooler when Naomi called.
„Good morning, darling,‟ she greeted.

„Hello, honey,‟ I replied. „How was your night?‟
„Fine. How about yours?‟
„Great,‟ I said.
„We thank God. Yes, concerning your renting an apartment, I think you should shelve seeing an agent for now.‟
„Why?‟

„I remember meeting Madam Aleshi some days ago. She said she would soon be relocating to Britain to stay with her daughter. She lives in their big house around that place, and the whole place will be deserted if she travels. She told me the last time I met her she wished I should come and occupy the two-bedroom in the BQ. She wants someone around the place to maintain the house. But I told her it‟s too far from my place of work. Her daughter happens to be my very good friend.‟

„So, what are you saying, baby?‟
„I called her yesterday night and told her about you. She gladly welcomes the idea that you should come and occupy the BQ. Free of charge, of course.
I was full of thought. „Who did you say the person is to you?‟

„She‟s the mother to my good friend, Helen, who is now in London. They own the big house. The woman wants to join her daughter in the U.K and will travel out any moment from now. She doesn't want the whole house to be completely vacant.‟
„I see,‟ I said.
„I‟ve already told her about you, and she said no problem. She was the one I went to visit the day my car broke down close to Agric bus stop.‟
„Oh, I see.‟

„So, what d‟you think, honey?‟
„Thank you for going through all these troubles for me,‟ I said. „I think it‟s not a bad idea.‟
„Good. At least you can use that money for something else, for now. I‟ll call Madam Aleshi again and tell her that you will be taking over the BQ. But we have to see her soonest, because she‟s traveling out any moment from now.‟

I sighed. „So, when d‟you suggest that we should see her?‟
„Let me see.‟ She appeared to think briefly. „What about today? I can leave office early so that I‟ll be around that place by five or five thirty. Then we‟ll go and see her. I've already told her you're my fiancé.‟
Her fiancé! I thought briefly.

RECOMMENDED:Download Our Android App

„Alright,‟ I said. „Thanks very much for all the troubles. You‟re such a darling.‟
„Wait for me over there. Let‟s meet around that spot where my car stopped working. I should be there latest five thirty.‟
„Oh, many kisses for you, my darling.‟
„Alright see you.‟
„See you, dear.‟

By few minutes to five, I stopped working and took a good shower. I then changed into my blue Armani cotton shirt and navy blue trousers. I might not have enough to buy many clothes like Naomi, but I always ensured that I looked very neat and good. This had always been my habit. To show the kind of person I was, I always had my Calvin Klein perfume in my bag any time I went to work. I believed a man must always look and smell good.

Before I left the bakery, I put a call to Naomi. „Where‟re you, dear?‟ I asked.
„I‟m at Ketu now,‟ she said.
„Alright.‟
I mentally calculated. Barring any serious hold-up on the way, she should be around in twenty-five minutes time. About twenty minutes after I had talked to her, I moved out of the bakery and loitered around where I had first met her. Within ten minutes of being there, she came. I entered the car to join her at the front.

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<


„Oh, my darling, see all the troubles I've put you through,‟ I said as I gave her a short kiss.
„It‟s a pleasure,‟ she said, smiling.
I did the seat beat and she moved on. The house was off Isawo Road. She soon parked the jeep in front of a massive house.
We got down from the car and she knocked at the gate. A pair of eyes peeped to have a look at us and open the gate.

„Good evening, aunty,‟ a girl I suspected to be the house girl greeted.
„Good evening,‟ Naomi replied. „Shey, Madam Aleshi is around?‟
„Yes, ma.‟
„Good. I‟ve called her that we would be coming.‟

We entered the compound and in one quick sweep, I surveyed the frontal part of the house. It qualified to be called a mansion. It was just one storey building, but I knew there would be many bedrooms there. I followed Naomi to the big sitting room downstairs.
„Please, sit down,‟ the house girl told us.

Naomi and I sat together on a sofa. The house girl disappeared upstairs.
I held Naomi‟s hand. „I really appreciate all your troubles,‟ I said.
„It‟s alright. What‟re friends for?‟
Some moments later, the house girl came with a tray of malt drinks and two glasses.
„Oh, no, I‟ll have nothing,‟ I said. „Thanks.‟

Naomi decided to take a bottle of the malt. We still awaited Madam Aleshi. Naomi sipped her drinks and then put the glass cup in my mouth. I didn‟t really want the drinks but I took some sips. That was what love could do.
We could hear approaching footsteps. Madam Aleshi was on her way. As soon as I sighted her, I understood why they called her Madam Aleshi. Everything about her was big - her weight, height, body frame, and even her bosom.

Naomi knelt to greet her while I stood on my feet.
„Good evening, mummy,‟ Naomi greeted.
„Naomi, my daughter,‟ the woman greeted. „How‟re you?‟
„Fine, ma.‟
Madam Aleshi turned to me. „This must be your husband,‟ she told Naomi. „I trust you. I know he must be handsome.‟

Husband? Not yet, ma, my mind said. I smiled, but said nothing.
Naomi too smiled. „His name is Ola,‟ she said
„Ah, Ola and Naomi, please, sit down.‟
„Thank you, ma,‟ we chorused and took our seats.

„Yes,‟ the woman turned to face me. „Naomi has told me a lot about you. I‟m happy for her that finally she has decided to settle down. She‟s a good friend of my daughter, but she‟s my daughter too. Even after you people have married, continue to stay here.

SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

I‟ve told Naomi to move over here, but she says the place is too far from her place of work. I hope the two of you are working hard on doing your wedding. For Naomi‟s sake, I will travel down to Nigeria to grace the occasion.‟
We were all smiles.

„Yes, I‟ll be traveling to the U.K by next week. The house girl of course will go back to her people, but I don‟t want this place to be completely vacant. The boys‟ quarters is also big and comfortable. I‟m sure you‟ll enjoy the place. You can stay there for as long as you want.‟
I gave a bow. „Thank you so much, ma. I surely appreciate.‟

READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 1 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 2 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 3 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 4 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 5 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 6 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 7 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 8 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 9 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 10 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 11 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 12 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 13 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 14 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 15 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 16 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 17 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 18 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 19 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 20 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 21 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 22 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 23 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 24 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 25 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 26 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 27 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 28 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 29 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 30 (CLICK HERE TO READ)

No comments:

Post a Comment