Friday 28 December 2018

Lost In Lust - Episode Twelve

I returned to the apartment without having a doubt that Madam Aleshi talked a lot. I rested on one of the sofas, then it dawned on me that there was no television set in the house. I would have to get that as soon as possible so that I would ease off boredom. For now, I played some music on my phone.

About an hour after arriving the house, I could hear the sound of a car being driven in. from the sitting room window, I could see the gate.it was Naomi‟s car that was driven in.
It took her some time before she came to my apartment. She must have gone to the main building to greet Madam Aleshi. Naomi finally came around and I could see her carrying a polythene bag.

„Naomi, my baby,‟ I greeted her.
„Hello, dear.‟ She put the nylon on the center table while I kissed her.
„I had to prepare some food. That‟s why I came quite late,‟ she explained.
„It‟s okay, my dear. Thanks for everything.‟
„Let me take this to the kitchen.‟

I followed to the place and we chatted as she washed pots and poured jollof rice and some stew she had brought. She also brought a loaf of big slice bread out.
„We‟ll be together till Sunday evening when I‟ll return to Surulere,‟ she said.

„Oh, that‟s marvelous.‟
„I told my aunty about you.‟
I nodded. „Where does she stay?
„At Masha. That‟s where Ella is.‟
I nodded.
„She wants to know you,‟ Naomi said.

„That will be no problem,‟ I replied. „Let‟s fix a date and a time for that. My uncle wants to meet with you too.‟
She washed the food flasks she had brought.
„That my aunt has been on my neck that I should bring a husband home,‟ she said.
I nodded again. „Maybe we should go there next Saturday.‟
She agreed with me. „That will be great.‟ She dried her hand on the hand towel. „Are you ready to eat now?‟
„No. Not yet.‟ I smiled. „I‟ll rather eat you.‟

She frowned. „Eat me?‟
I continued my smile. „Yes. Let me show you how.‟
I brought my lips to hers and sucked them.
„Is that food?‟ she asked.

„That‟s the appetizer.‟ I lifted her and took her to the bedroom where I had put my things. We stood face to face and breathed into each other‟s nose.
„I like your hair,‟ I said.
„Thank you.‟
I sniffed the air close to her nose. „And I like the perfume you‟re wearing.‟
„Thank you.‟

I looked at her all over. Her pink cotton shirt and the red skirt showed how chic she was.
„I like your outfit. You look like somebody going for a fashion show.‟
„Thank you.‟
„Now, let me see if the inner wears are as fitting as the outer wears.‟

She smiled but said nothing. I unbuttoned the pink shirt. Today, she was wearing a red bra. I always had special attraction for red bras, and now, seeing what she was wearing made me go crazy.
„Maybe I should undress myself,‟ she suggested.
„Oh, no. let me do it with all pleasure.‟

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<


She sighed and closed her eyes. I removed everything she was wearing and stripped myself too.
„Now, food is ready,‟ I announced.
„Naughty boy,‟ she said.
Naughty or not, it was one food the two of had until we could eat no more. Several minutes later, we lay under the bedspread, savoring our „meal.‟ She still held on to me as if she expected more, but I would have to recuperate.

After the acts, we lay next to each other and cuddled like a couple crazily in love. My left held her right hand, while my right one drew imaginary image of love on her body.
„When will you take me to the altar?‟ she asked.
I rubbed the back of her neck and her back. „When d‟you want me to take you there?‟
She drew in a deep breath. „As soon as possible.‟

„That is ASAP,‟ I said jokingly.
We laughed shortly.
„I don‟t want any lady to snatch you away from me,‟ she said.
„My dear Naomi. No lady can snatch me away from you.‟
„We don‟t have to make elaborate wedding,‟ she said. „Once we do the traditional part, we can formalize the rest at the Registry.‟

I nodded in agreement. I never fancied elaborate wedding too. „That will be okay.‟
„All these can be done in a matter of months,‟ she said.
„Yes. It will be wonderful, that you, Naomi should become my lawfully wedded wife‟
I touched her face. She closed her eyes. „Madam Aleshi warned me not to break your heart,‟ I said.
She smiled. „Thank God for Madam Aleshi.‟

„She also said you‟ll be a wonderful wife.‟
She opened her eyes. „She said that?‟
„Yes.‟
„Thanks to her for her compliments.‟
„When is your birthday?‟
„August 10.‟
„Ah, Augustina. Mine is September 9.‟

She sighed and closed her eyes again. „I wish we can be together like this forever,‟ she said.
„But we‟ll soon be married,‟ I said. „Don‟t worry, Naomi baby. I‟m going to be a wonderful husband to you.‟
She smiled slightly.
„You‟ll see,‟ I said.

SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

We later left the bed and had breakfast of bread and tea. We were behaving as if we were already married. From the experience, I could project the kind of wife Naomi would be.

Despite the fact that she was some years older than me, coupled with the fact that she earned much more, I could see respect in the way she treated me. I could see real love, affection and submission. All these I saw, except she was just pretending.

To kill boredom, I brought a game of scrabble out. We were still playing the scrabble in the sitting-room when the house girl came to inform that Madam Aleshi would like to see us.

READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 1 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 2 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 3 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 4 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 5 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 6 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 7 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 8 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 9 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 10 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 11 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 12 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 13 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 14 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 15 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 16 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 17 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 18 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 19 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 20 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 21 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 22 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 23 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 24 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 25 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 26 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 27 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 28 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 29 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 30 (CLICK HERE TO READ)

No comments:

Post a Comment