Friday 28 December 2018

Lost In Lust - Episode eleven

„When are you moving in?‟
„He‟ll be moving in by this weekend, ma,‟ Naomi quickly answered.
„Yes, that‟s very good.‟ She turned to Naomi. „Don‟t take too long before you join him. The almighty God will make you the best of couple.‟
„Amen,‟ Naomi and I chorused.

Some minutes later, Madam Aleshi took a bunch of keys and we all went to the BQ together. The place was not built like a boys‟ quarter. Rather, it was a semi-independent, detached two-bedroom flat. The interior too was good. There were already furniture in the sitting-room, beds in the bed-rooms, and cooking gas and pots in the kitchen. All the floors were tiled, including the kitchen. It was a nice place and I liked it.

She handed the keys to me. „You‟re free to move in, even tonight.‟
I prostrated for her. „Thank you so much, Madam Aleshi.‟
„Mummy, thank you so much,‟ Naomi said. „I would have loved to stay with you much longer, but we have to go now. We‟ll see you on Saturday when he‟ll be moving in.‟

„I‟ll be expecting you people. How I wish you, Naomi, will be moving in with him straight away.‟
„It won‟t be long again,‟ Naomi said and smiled reassuringly. „We‟ll be going now, ma.‟
Madam Aleshi accompanied us to the gate. We waved goodbye to her as we entered the car and Naomi drove off.

„Wow, she‟s a Madam Aleshi, indeed,‟ I said. „I don‟t know how to thank you, Even before becoming my wife, you‟re already playing the role of a strong pillar.‟
„We thank God,‟ Naomi said.

„Oh, you‟re such a wonderful person. How do I thank you enough for this?‟
She smiled. „Maybe you should try this.‟ She pouted her lips.
„But, you‟re driving,‟ I pointed out.
„Very well.‟ She slowed the car down and stopped. I moved across to her and kissed her.
„Hmn,‟ she muttered.
„Let me take over the wheel,‟ I suggested. „I‟ll drive you to your house as a compensation for all your troubles.‟
„You can drive?‟
„Sure.‟
„Okay.‟

Her petite figure made it easy for her to move to the passenger‟s side while I took over the wheel without us getting out of the car.
I drove the car with ease, while she was glued to my side.
Thankfully, we were moving against the traffic. After about an hour, we were at her Abina residence.
We entered her flat. Ella opened the door for us. She was reading in the sitting room when we got there.

„Sorry I came late,‟ Naomi told her. „I took Ola somewhere.‟
„Okay,‟ Ella said softly.
„Now, what food can I quickly prepare that you can eat before you go?‟ Naomi asked.
„Food? Don‟t worry. Go ahead and prepare your dinner, but I won‟t be able to wait. It‟s already few minutes to eight o‟clock.‟

„Can I get your snacks? They sell egg roll and dough nuts in the neighborhood.‟
I shook my head. „No, don‟t worry. Let me one more time thank you for all you‟ve done. I appreciate you, Naomi.‟
She smiled. „You‟re welcome.‟
I kissed her again without minding that her daughter was there.
„Good night, Naomi. Good night, Ella.‟
„Good night,‟ the girl said.

Naomi accompanied me briefly before I insisted that she should return to the house.
Wow! What an exciting day. I didn‟t get home until ten thirty in the night. The following morning, I decided to tell my uncle all about Naomi, my attempt to rent a place and how she came to be of help. He listened very well to all that I said. The conclusion was that by Saturday morning, I would be leaving the house.

„I wish you luck,‟ he said. „But be careful with this Naomi lady. She looks too good.‟
I smiled. „There‟s no problem, uncle. I‟m on top of the situation.‟
„You and I will go there on Saturday,‟ he said further. „I‟ll like to know the place.‟
„No problem, uncle.‟
Later, I told Naomi about what I discussed with my uncle.

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<


„It‟s okay,‟ she said. „Ella will be going to my aunty‟s place that same Saturday morning at Masha. I‟ll be coming to meet you there later on Saturday. What d‟you say to that?‟
„Perfect.‟ I said.

On Saturday, I moved my packed bags to my uncle‟s car. I bade everyone farewell. Thank God that Joyce had not returned from school. She would come in to learn that I had relocated. What a big surprise that would be for her. My uncle drove and we chatted along.
„This your new lady had finally replaced your former lady, I suppose,‟ he started.
„Yes, sir. I begged Bisola, but she would not listen. Now, Naomi has come to the scene. I thank God for her.‟

„Are you serious with her or are you just frolicking about?‟
„Ah, I‟m serious with her, uncle.‟
„So, when are you introducing her to us?‟
„Soon, sir. Very soon.‟

He nodded. „From what you have said, she seems to be a nice lady.‟
I nodded. „Yes, sir. But there‟s something I‟ll like you to know.‟
He stared at me briefly. „What‟s that?‟
I paused to weigh my words. „She‟s slightly older than me and she already has a daughter.‟
„Really?‟ he seemed totally surprised.
„Yes, uncle.‟

He was lost in thoughts. After a long while, he sighed.
„Do you really love her?‟ he asked.
„Yes, I do.‟
He nodded. „Are you ready for the jibes of some of your friends who may mock you for marrying someone older than you?‟
No friend would dare mock me for my choice, but I nodded. „Yes, uncle.‟
„Alright. Follow your heart.‟
„Thank you, sir.‟

I directed him to the place. We drove inside the compound and since I had the keys, I went straight to the apartment. Even my uncle was impressed with what he saw.
„You‟re surely lucky, Ola. This is a big place,‟ he said.

„Thank you, sir. Let me quickly go and inform the madam of the house that I‟ve come.‟
„Sure. Go ahead.‟
I went to the main building to see Madam Aleshi,
„She dey bath,‟ the house girl informed.
„Alright. I‟ll come back to greet her,‟

I went back to my new apartment. My uncle prayed for me. He prayed that the place would turn out to be of comfort and not of sorrow. He also prayed that very soon, a good and wonderful wife chosen by God Himself would become my wife. I said enthusiastic Amen to his prayers.
„Alright, Ola. See you again.‟
„Thank you so much, uncle.‟

I saw him off at the gate. I returned to the apartment and surveyed the place. It was a paradox of life that while some people were desperate about securing accommodation, some people would want some others to come and occupy their empty space. I thanked God for my good luck
After sitting in the sitting-room for a while, I decided to go back to the main building to greet Madam Aleshi. This time around, I met her.

„Good morning, mummy,‟ I greeted with a deep bow. „I‟ve been here earlier to greet you. I want to thank you for everything, ma. God bless, ma.‟
„You‟re welcome. Where‟s Naomi?‟
„She‟ll soon be coming ma.‟
„Sit down, Ola,‟ she offered.
„Thank you, ma.‟

RECOMMENDED:Download Our Android App

She studied my face. „Are you just playing with Naomi, or do you really intend to marry her?‟ she asked.
„Oh, I intend to marry her, ma.‟
„You‟re a fine, young man. I hope you‟ll not be distracted by Lagos ladies.‟
„Oh, no, ma. Not at all.‟
„Where do you work?‟
„Glorious Bakery. I‟m the assistant production supervisor.‟
„You studied Food Technology?‟
„No. I studied Mechanical Engineering.‟

„Where is that your bakery?‟
I told her.
„Are you the people that produce Amazing Loaf?‟
I smiled. „Yes, ma.‟
„That‟s good. I like their bread.‟
„Thank you, ma.‟

SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

She nodded, then looked at me seriously. „Listen, Naomi is like a daughter to me. You must treat her well. I know her very well, she deserves the best.‟
„I love Naomi well, ma and I‟ll treat her right.‟
„Yes, you must. Be faithful to her. Don‟t break her heart.‟
„Yes, ma.‟
„She‟s a good lady. She‟s going to be a wonderful wife.‟
„Yes, ma.‟
„And that her daughter, take her like your own.‟
„Yes, ma. Thank you, ma.‟
„You‟re welcome.‟ She stood. It was the end of the „interrogation.‟

READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 1 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 2 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 3 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 4 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 5 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 6 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 7 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 8 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 9 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 10 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 11 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 12 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 13 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 14 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 15 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 16 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 17 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 18 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 19 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 20 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 21 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 22 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 23 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 24 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 25 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 26 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 27 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 28 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 29 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 30 (CLICK HERE TO READ)

No comments:

Post a Comment