Wednesday 2 January 2019

Lost In Lust - Episode 29

„Ehn, ehn, I think you‟ve done very well already. I thank you very well.‟ I returned the manhood inside my trousers and zipped up.
„Is that all you‟re going to say as thank you?‟ she asked in a teasing way.
„I‟m ready to say or do more. Wait.‟

Believe me, I was pleasantly surprised by the turn of events. Joyce‟s hands had indeed done wonders. I went inside the bedroom and counted some money. I returned to the sitting-room.
„Here, Joyce. Take. I would have spent only God-knows-how-much on medication. Take that for your effort.‟
To my surprise, Joyce rejected the money.
„I can add more,‟ I said. „I can add more to it.‟

„I don‟t want money,‟ she said. „The only way you can compensate me is by giving me that.‟ She pointed at my private organ.
„Oh no, Joyce. Please, let‟s not do it again. The problem you helped me to solve actually occurred because I slept with a wrong woman. The woman I want to marry knows about it. I had to beg her for forgives and I promise her to never to give in to lusts again. Please, ask for anything. Ask for more money, but don‟t ask for sex.‟

She stared at me long and hard and burst into laughter. I felt relaxed a bit.
„So, you can say that! You can even beg that you will not do „it‟, even when it is offered to you on a platter of gold!‟
„I‟m a changed person now, Joyce.‟
She nodded. „That‟s good. Keep it up!‟
„Thank you.‟

RECOMMENDED:Download Our Android App

„Now, I want to go to bed. Goodnight.‟
„Good night, Joyce. Thank you so much. I appreciate what you have done.‟
She left me for the room I had given her. I was overjoyed. I went to my room to examine my penis again. I thought of the last love-making scene I had with Naomi and I became aroused again. Wonderful!

The following morning, Joyce and I left the house together. I kept on thanking her, but she only smiled it off. I still attempted to give her some money but she declined.
„You know what? When d‟you want me to come again? Buy anything good for me. Next time I come, I will come and pick it.‟

I thought fast. „Okay, come around on Friday. I will definitely buy something nice for you. Come around by six-thirty p.m. but I won‟t encourage you to sleep over in my place again. Come around and pick your gift.‟
„Alright.‟

She dropped close to Agric Bus stop. I thanked her gain and waved bye-bye to her. I had a wonderful time at the bakery that day. It was as if I had found a priceless treasure. I wanted to keep my recovery as a surprise to Naomi. She would only know when I got to her place later that day. And there was another thing: I would not disclose to her the role Joyce played in the recovery.

Naomi noticed my happy mood the moment I breezed inside her flat. I ordered for special food for the three of us. Thereafter, we took wine. Later in the bedroom, I held Naomi lovingly.
„I have a big surprise for you,‟ I said.
She looked at me with smiles. „What‟s that?‟
I kissed her passionately.
„Is that the surprise?‟

„That is part of it.‟ I guided her right hand to my manhood.
„What! It‟s hard!‟
„Yeah. Now, Ola is back in action.‟
„Wow!‟
We had each other as if we had never done so before.

On Thursday, after closing from the bakery I went to a phone shop to buy a good android phone for Joyce. I remembered she told me sometimes ago that she needed a better phone. I was sure she would like the one I bought for her. I got home about twenty minutes past six o‟clock and was surprised that Naomi‟s car was already parked in front of the house. I got down from the car.

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<


„Naomi, what a surprise? You didn‟t tell me you would be coming.‟
„I decided to make it a surprise,‟ she said.
„Hope you‟ve not been waiting for long,‟ I said.
She shook her head. „I came just a couple of minutes ago.‟

I unlocked the padlock on the gates and threw the gate wide opened. She drove in and I did the same. I closed the gate back and checked the time. It was six-twenty-five. Joyce should be on her way. Now that Naomi had come, Joyce would know her. Of course, Joyce would not try to sleep over in my place again.

Naomi and I went into my apartment and I changed into t-shirt and boxer. I rejoined Naomi in the sitting-room.
„I‟m here because I have a surprise for you,‟ she said.
I sat with her, smiled and held her hands. „We‟ve been having surprises this week,‟ I said. „What‟s the surprise, now?‟

She smiled expansively, dipped her hand in her handbag and brought a report on pregnancy test out. She was eight-weeks pregnant.
„What? You‟re pregnant!‟ I exclaimed.
„Yes, I‟m carrying your baby!‟

„Wow! Wonderful!‟ I gave her a loving hug.
„I‟m so excited,‟ she said.
„I‟m over excited,‟ I said. „Now, I know it‟s not easy to be a father.‟
I looked at her tummy and kissed the place. „Wow!‟
„Will you like the baby to be a boy?‟ she asked.

„I don‟t really mind whether the baby is a boy or girl,‟ I said. „But since Ella is a girl, this one should be a boy.‟
„Well, that‟s fair,‟ she said.
I nodded. „Yes, it is.‟
I looked at the time. It was now twenty minutes to seven.

„You keep checking the time, are you expecting someone?‟ she asked.
„Yes. Joyce is supposed to come around. I promise to give her a little gift.‟
Naomi smiled. „Perhaps, I‟ll be the one to get that gift.‟
„You‟ll get more than gifts for sure,‟ I replied. „Maybe I should call her and ask where she is.‟

SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

„Good idea.‟ I brought my phone out and dialed Joyce‟s number. She picked it up after several rings.
„Hello, Joyce.‟
„Hello. What a surprise that you‟re calling me today.‟
„That‟s life for you. First let me thank you once again for what you did the other day.‟
„What did I do?‟

READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 1 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 2 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 3 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 4 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 5 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 6 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 7 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 8 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 9 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 10 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 11 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 12 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 13 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 14 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 15 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 16 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 17 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 18 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 19 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 20 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 21 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 22 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 23 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 24 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 25 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 26 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 27 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 28 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 29 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 30 (CLICK HERE TO READ)

No comments:

Post a Comment