Friday 2 August 2019

Mother-In-Law – Epis 1

Mother-In-Law – Episode 1

I’m here once more and I really want to thank everyone for your contributions in one way or the other on the previous stories I have posted so far. This is another interesting story but I need to inform you first that the story you are about to read revealed a lot about occultic people, some of their activities and their influence on people’s lives.

It might reveal some horrific scenes which may discourage you from reading if you are not very careful but I’m not here to discourage you with the story but to enlighten you and to let you understand that a prayerless Christian is vulnerable to any satanic attack and to let you know that there is nobody else or power or anything that can save, protect and guide you except the Almighty God.

Happy reading…….

“I love you more!” Janet said with her heart full of excitement. “Hahahaha!” Emanuel guffawed. “How many times do we have to go through this? I love you way more than you love me. Don’t even think you can catch up with me in this love game. Janet, you are the air I breathe, the water I drink and the sunshine that lights up my world.” Janet strode across the polished floor and swept him off his feet for a second.

“I like it when you say those to me, even though I know I love you more,” she said with her face beaming with resplendent smile. “The reason you feel that way is that deep within, you can sense I love you more,” he said and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

RECOMMENDED:Download Our Android App

“I am done arguing about who loves who more. I just can’t wait to show my love to you in our marriage. From all I have read, marriage is where the real test of love is. I hope I won’t become a bad wife soon after our wedding. If I become one to you, then you will have failed the love test,” Janet said strutting about on the polished wood floor.

“My love for you has been in training for years, I have over those years developed enough muscles to deal with anything your love comes along with. I still won’t let you scare me. I love you die (so much).” “Okay, I quit. Let our marriage be the proof of it.” “Now you are talking,” Emmanuel said and led her down stairs to continue with their friends to work on their wedding plans.

Over their two-year courtship, they had learned to find some private time for each other to reaffirm their love and to steal a few pecks and light kisses. Their conversation upstairs was one of those. When they rejoined their friends downstairs, they plunged themselves back into the work of planning every detail of their wedding which was a few weeks away.

Three Weeks Ago Mrs. Eme Asibong, a top bank executive was in her office, hard at work when an old acquaintance she would have paid money just to never to see again, walked in unannounced. “Udo! What are you doing here?! How did you pass the security to get here?” Mrs. Asibong asked, shaking with a measure of fear.

Strutting like a peacock, Udo ambled across the floor and reclined into one of the armchairs in her office. There was no smile on his face, and Mrs. Asibong could not remember him ever wearing a smile. “What now? Why are you here?!” she yelled, eager to have him leave her office.

SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

“Your manners stink to the highest heavens. How long ago was it since we saw last?” Udo asked, admiring her office. Since Mrs. Eme Asibong returned from her studies in the UK, she had received multiple promotions and had become one of the highly placed persons in Gold Bank.

It was no surprise her office furnishings held Udo’s attention for a few minutes. “My manners are fine! The truth is that I was hoping to hear of your death! How do you do it? How do you manage to keep yourself alive? Can’t you wake up one morning and drop dead. If I could, I would pay to have you killed,” Mrs. Asibong barked.

Much to her shock, Udo smiled, revealing his gold-filled set of teeth. “I didn’t know you hate me this much, Eme Asibong.” “If I had the choice to choose between you and the devil, I would choose the devil over you. What brought you here? Please say it and get out!” Udo cast an angry look at her, but she refused to cower.

READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 1 (CLICK HERE TO READ)

With all the hatred she had for him, she returned the angry look. “How is your son Emmanuel?” Udo asked. “Oh my God! Please don’t ask me to give him up. He is all I have got left. Please Udo, ask for something else! Ask for my life, I will gladly give it up,” Mrs. Udo knelt on the floor, pleading for her son’s life. “Relax Eme, I haven’t come for his life. No one wants him dead.” Mrs. Asibong sprang to her feet with obvious relief on her face…

Hang on for the Next Episode….


Join Our Telegram Channel For More Whatsapp group links

Or
Follow Us On Twitter For New Updates Whatsapp group links

I know you will like it...















2











3











4











5











6











7












8












9











10











11











12











13











14











15












16












17












zone two gold













2











3











4











5











6











7












8












9











10











11












12











13











14












15












16












17




minus







the End.

2 comments:

  1. Only girls.. Whatsapp group link

    https://chat.whatsapp.com/Jml5tbYSZNXFBT1F7p8sSw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    kq..

    ReplyDelete