Sunday 30 December 2018

Lost In Lust - Episode Eighteen

She was dressing up when I returned to the bed-room.
„Thanks so much, Ola. I enjoyed that.‟
„You‟re welcome, madam.‟ I returned to the sitting-room and picked up my bag.
„You can pack the remaining chicken,‟ she said.

„Thanks, ma.‟ There were some rolls of toiletry brought with the chicken. I rolled the remaining pieces and put them in my bag.‟
„Are you broke?‟ she asked. „Whenever you need money, let me know.‟
„Thanks, ma. I‟m okay for now.‟
„Alright, Ola see you again.‟
„Thank you, ma.‟

I left the place, convinced that it was a worthwhile experience. I decided I would do Big Mummy‟s bidding, as long as it was to chat or massage her body. There was definitely no problem with that. She was just trying to be nice and there was no need I regarded her with suspicion or treat her with aloofness.

SEE ALSOCLICK HERE TO READ MORE HOT STORIES

But I would not tell the details of this encounter to Naomi. She would be suspecting that something was going on between us, even when none existed. I would only tell her that the madam said I reminded her of her son and was trying to be nice to me. I also decided that whatever I made from Big Mummy, I would spend substantial part of it on Naomi in form of gifts. I must really appreciate her.

The following day was Friday. About noon, I got a call from madam that I should come to her office.
„Good afternoon, madam,‟ I greeted.
„Good morning, Ola. How‟re you?‟
„I‟m fine, ma.‟

„Today is Friday. How d‟you intend to spend your weekend?‟
„I‟ll be going to Naomi‟s place on Saturday for the weekend,‟ I replied, wondering if she had an official task for me.
She nodded. „That‟s okay. Can you wait for me at the guest house today? I‟ll need that massage again.‟

I smiled innocently. „That will be no problem, madam.‟
She smiled warmly too. „Good. I know I can always count on you.‟
I nodded.

„We‟ll meet there,‟ she reiterated.
I drove to the place few minutes after five o‟clock after we had closed. I waited in the place that served as lobby. I had to wait for long as Big Mummy did not come around until few minutes to seven.

„I‟m sorry for coming quite late,‟ she said. „I had to attend to some business matters.‟
„I can understand, ma‟am,‟ I replied.
I followed her to her „suite.‟
„What will you like to eat? Let‟s order for food.‟
„Any food will be okay,‟ I said.
She ordered for fried rice and chicken. After the food, she opened a bottle of wine as if we were celebrating.

I took the wine and relished the taste. I was having a nice time and I seemed to savor it. I looked at my watch. It was already after eight.
„You have an appointment?‟ she asked.
„No, ma.‟
„Then, relax. There‟s no need to hurry.‟
I nodded and sat back comfortably on the sofa.

Few minutes to nine, madam said she would like to have a shower and change. Surreptitiously, I looked at the time again. Gosh, if I should be in Lekki at that time, it meant I would not get to my Isawo residence until eleven o „clock! And she appeared to be taking her time in doing things. Even the shower and the changing of clothes took more than half an hour!

In what seemed to be an eternity, she finally told me she was ready for the massage. I went to meet her in the room where I had met her the other time. She had changed to her a short and was wearing a white bra to cover her chest. She was lying in the same position and was smiling at me.

I took the gel and started the rubbing. The systematic massaging started from the center of her back, up to the nape of her neck and down to her waste. It further moved down to her hips, thighs and legs.
„You‟re so good, Ola,‟ she said. „I‟m sure if you open a massage parlor, you‟ll get many customers.‟

FOLLOW US ⤵⤵⤵

Join Our Telegram Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Facebook Group CLICK HERE <<<

Join Us On WhatsApp Group CLICK HERE <<<

Follow Us On Twitter CLICK HERE <<<

Join Our Telegram Channel CLICK HERE <<<


I smiled at her joke.
Her eyes remained close and she was obviously pleased with my efforts.
„Are you angry with me?‟ she asked.
„Me? No, ma. Why should I be angry?‟
„You might be angry that I delayed you.‟
I tried to shrug it off. „It‟s okay, ma.‟
She opened her eyes. „Are you sure?‟
„Yes, I‟m sure.‟

I did the massaging for several minutes. „Alright,‟ she finally said. „You can take a break.‟
A break! What did that mean?
„It‟s getting late,‟ she continued. „You can sleep in this guest house today. It‟s not safe to go home late.‟

I checked the time again and was amazed that it was already ten p.m.
I nodded. „Yes, it‟s not good to go home late.‟
She smiled happily, turned on her back and stared at me. I looked away.
„I think I should go and wash my hands, now,‟ I said.
„Wait.‟


I stopped and briefly looked at her.
„Are you sure you‟re not angry with me?‟ she asked.
„No, no, ma‟m. I can‟t be angry with you.‟
She sat up on the bed and stood up. „If you‟re not, then come and give me a hug.‟
I looked startled.
„Don‟t look like that,‟ she said, almost in a plaintive tone. „What is the crime in giving someone a hug?‟

I tried to look indifferent but it wasn't easy. A hug for a woman clad only in under-wears? It would be like hugging electric current. But, maybe it would be a desirable current. Alright, if she wanted a hug, Ola, give her a hug, my mind said.

I sighed and moved over to her. It was supposed to be a brief hug – well, that was what I thought – but she clung on to me and the feel of her chest against mine was electrifying. My heart started thumping. After several seconds, she released her hold and stared into my eyes. I looked away.

READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 1 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 2 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 3 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 4 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 5 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 6 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 7 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 8 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 9 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 10 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 11 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 12 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 13 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 14 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 15 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 16 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 17 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 18 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 19 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 20 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 21 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 22 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 23 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 24 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 25 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 26 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 27 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 28 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 29 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
.
READ >>>> Lost In Lust - Episode 30 (CLICK HERE TO READ)

No comments:

Post a Comment